Carolina Solar Structures Technical Specifications | Pool Enclosures Etc.
- All framing members are aluminum alloys 6061-T6 or 6063-T6.
- Standard finish is baked-on PPG Polycron III coating in white or Southern Bronze.
- Optional finish is clear or bronze anodized.
- Standard glazing is macrolux extruded triple wall 10mm or 16mm polycarbonate sheet available in clear or bronze tint.
- Sidewalls accept standard 8'0" x 6'8" insulated sliding glass doors or fixed polycarbonate.
- Fixed glass is also available.
- Optional doors: Hinged swinging door with panic hardware available.
- Passageway connections to other structures: Same basic structural system as main structure. Standard module is 8' wide by 8' 3/4" long.
- Sidewall can be fixed polycarbonate, 1/4" acrylic, tempered glass, or sliding glass doors.
Motorized Opening Roof System
- Operable panels are motorized to provide up to 45% roof opening.
- Cable drive system is concealed in ridge.
- The motor is totally enclosed at gable and ridge. (Automatically shuts off in open and closed positions).
- Manually operated opening roof system also available.
- Optional: Roof screens in retractable roof openings.
Exhaust Fan with motorized louver intake available.
Thermally Broken Structure available
- Roof and perimeter glazing is separated from aluminum structure by means of a thermal isolation which reduces cold transfer from exterior to inside of building and dramatically reduces condensation.
- Thermally broken sliding glass doors and windows also available.
Please call for available sizes, styles and pricing. (888) 244-8009
Call us today at 888-244-8009 or fill out our online contact form.